- A partner with well-established experience based on hundreds of clinical trials in various fields of medicine.
- Fast start and clinical trials completed on time.
- Modern sites in convenient locations in Poland.
- A team of highly qualified investigators and administrative staff.
- Specialized organizational structure in each of the sites.
- Efficient recruitment of patients using our proprietary methods.
- Modern medical equipment and strict operational procedures
- Accurate quality monitoring at every stage of the project.
- Clinical trials conducted in line with global trends.
20 years of experience.
Our experience is based on nearly 20 years of practice. We have conducted several hundreds clinical trials from the first to the fourth phase in many branches of medicine. Each clinical trial is managed by highly qualified investigators.
A specialized organizational structure.
Currently, over 100 investigators are employed in our centers. The area of management, administration and medical support is a specialized organizational structure, which includes experienced coordinators, medical assistants, data controllers, and nurses and lab technicians.
Fast start and effective recruitment.
We guarantee a fast feasibility process and a short preparation period before launching the project (about 4 weeks on our part). This stage is entrusted to a specialized START-UP team. Patient recruitment is assisted by a dynamic team supporting doctors and conducting information campaigns among patients using traditional and modern tools. Extensive bases of potentially interested people, online campaigns or efficient call centers enable us to conduct recruitment activities effectively.
Thanks to the location in well-functioning hospitals (or in their vicinity), our sites have access to high quality diagnostic and laboratory equipment. We have 24/7 monitored and dedicated archives for medical records, protection against unauthorized access, and procedures and systems to protect against the loss of collected data. One of our advantages, ensuring the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of conducted clinical trials, is the management system based on standard operating procedures (SOP) and supported by innovative IT tools.
Our doctors have extensive experience in conducting clinical trials primarily in the field of:
- Cardiac surgery
- General Surgery
- Genetic testing
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Internal diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Speech therapy
- Trauma and orthopedic surgery
- Vascular Surgery
We will respond to every clinical trial proposal, and we will implement the feasibility process with due diligence in the shortest possible time. Our START-UP Team is at your disposal. After the initial acceptance of the clinical trial, contracting and business negotiations are finalized (from our side) within 4 weeks.
Contact our START-UP team:
TEL.: +48 81 506 50 20
KOM.: +48 533 691 047, +48 609 409 803